Lola's Blog

For My eye's to the eyes of loved ones........

Friday, March 10, 2006

Well Goodmorning,"I THINK" I've been awake scince 4am and am feeling Pretty tired, I awoke due to having Anxiety, I can't stop thinking about what is the next step in my life! I am so hurt, I have this horrible divorce to conquer , I have so much anger for my soon to be EX and the sanctity of Marriage is SO important to me, however he did deceive me in the worst possible way..I wish the pain would just go away, So many people think "Wow you are so STRONG" I have news I am weak, GOD holds me up and keeps me above water as well as my Daughter, She is Amazing she makes me smile..I'm also feeling very badly regarding my call about my co-worker Dying, she was merely in her 50's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home