Lola's Blog

For My eye's to the eyes of loved ones........

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well this is Day one in the new world of blogging for me, and well I just figured it might be a way to express myself, for ME!!
It's been two weeks Tomorrow scince my Hysterectomy, I am still carrying some sadness, just knowing I can never have another child, never, But I do have my sweet baby girl Sarah Hope, she is my world, as I sit and write this she is singing, "Jesus Loves Me"..She was Born on February 14, 2004, I was 33 y/o when I delivered her..The best day I can remember just like it is today!!
I am a soon to be divorced 34 year old woman who takes Great pride in being a Mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger mamabens2 said...

Love you Lola girl. I can't wait to read more. I feel honored to call you my friend. Love ya, Miranda

2:41 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Welcome to blogging!! I understand your feelings regarding not having more children. :( Since my husband had testicular cancer in high school, I have those lost feelings knowing I'll never have another "child" of my own from me... But thank God I still get to be a mommy!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home